Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ok, so I know I am now two days behind on my Home Made Christmas Challenge.  I just wanted to stop in and apologize for not posting.  I have had a long couple of days.  I just got an order for four sets of burp cloths (I sell these on Craigslist) so I am stressing about that.  Perfect timing, I am already behind.  But I am not one to kick a gift horse in the mouth, I can use all the extra money I can get. 

In other news, I received an email from the editor of Honolulu Magazine today.  I sent them a resume about a month ago, and today I found out that they want mt to pitch a story.  How exciting is that.  So keep your fingers crossed for me.

So, I apologize again, but I promise I will be back tomorrow... (not that anyone is really reading this)

No comments:

UA-38999240-1